AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate showcases knowledge and skills in AWS technology, across a wide range of AWS services. The focus of this certification is on the design of cost and performance optimized solutions, demonstrating a strong understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework. This certification can enhance the career profile and earnings of certified individuals and increase your credibility and confidence in stakeholder and customer interactions.
Free instructor-led training
Architecting on AWS
Through a series of use case scenarios and practical learning, you’ll learn to identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions in the AWS Cloud. Expert AWS Instructors emphasize best practices using the AWS Well-Architected Framework and guide you through the process of designing optimal IT solutions, based on real-life scenarios. At the end of the course, you’ll practice building a solution and apply what you’ve learned with confidence.
Watch the introduction video and check if this course is for you.
How does the program look like?
Explore the variety of AWS courses and fill out the form with your contact info.
Check out the self-learning guide and the link to the assessment test.
Schedule a call with the program coordinator to confirm your citizenship and eligibility to participate in the course. Last step would be completing a formal call with our coordinator so we can be sure you’re eligible to have a seat in the instructor-led group. You will receive the instructions to schedule a call via email.
This is a pilot program and we will be able to offer the seat only to selected participants. Upon completion of the steps outlined above we will inform you if we can offer you a seat. If you’re selected you will recieve a confirmation email with training course details. Join our Telegram chat channels for updates. Make sure you plan your time – you have to attend at least 70% of the sessions.
Attend our exam preparation programs and Q&As with instructors where you will be doing practical tasks. Take the pre-certification assessment test and we will send you your free voucher for the AWS Certification exam (valid for 2 months).
Once you pass the AWS Certification exam – stay with us! We will be sending you Cloud vacancies and we will invite you to job fairs. Also, you can continue studying with us to get prepared for other AWS Certifications.
What you'll learn
- Identify AWS architecting basic practices
- Summarize the fundamentals of account security
- Identify strategies to build a secure virtual network that includes private and public subnets
- Practice building a multi-tier architecture in AWS
- Identify strategies to select the appropriate compute resources based on business use cases
- Compare and contrast AWS storage products and services based on business scenarios
- Compare and contrast AWS database services based on business needs
- Identify the role of monitoring, load balancing, and auto scaling responses based on business needs
- Identify and discuss AWS automation tools that will help you build, maintain, and evolve your infrastructure
- Discuss hybrid networking, network peering, and gateway and routing solutions to extend and secure your infrastructure
- Explore AWS container services for the rapid implementation of an infrastructure-agnostic, portable application environment
- Identify the business and security benefits of AWS serverless services based on business examples
- Discuss the ways in which AWS edge services address latency and security
- Explore AWS backup, recovery solutions, and best practices to ensure resiliency and business continuity
- Architecting Fundamentals
- Account Security
- Database Services
- Monitoring and Scaling
- Edge Services
- Backup and Recovery
- Exam preparation workshop
What you'll get
- Access to preliminary self learning content
- Seat in an authorized vILT Architecting on AWS class (4 days)
- Seat in the exam preparation workshop
- Access to the exam preparation platform
- AWS Architect Associate Exam Voucher
- Additional support, events, coaching, job offers and more.
How much time do you need to dedicate to the program
- ~8 hours for preliminary self-learning
- 4 days (9-17) for vILT class
- 1 day (9-17) for exam preparation workshop
- Time dedicated to additional activities (support, coaching, events and more)
- The time needed to prepare for the exam may vary depending on your experience