The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner offers a foundational understanding of AWS Cloud concepts, services, and terminology. This is a good starting point for individuals in non-technical roles with no prior IT or cloud experience or for those with on-premises IT experience looking for basic AWS Cloud fluency. This certification can give candidates the confidence to tackle role-based AWS Certifications.
Free instructor-led training
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
This course is for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Watch the introduction video and check if this course is for you.
How does the program look like?
Explore the variety of AWS courses and fill out the form with your contact info.
Check out the self-learning guide and the link to the assessment test.
Schedule a call with the program coordinator to confirm your citizenship and eligibility to participate in the course. Last step would be completing a formal call with our coordinator so we can be sure you’re eligible to have a seat in the instructor-led group. You will receive the instructions to schedule a call via email.
This is a pilot program and we will be able to offer the seat only to selected participants. Upon completion of the steps outlined above we will inform you if we can offer you a seat. If you’re selected you will recieve a confirmation email with training course details. Join our Telegram chat channels for updates. Make sure you plan your time – you have to attend at least 70% of the sessions.
Attend our exam preparation programs and Q&As with instructors where you will be doing practical tasks. Take the pre-certification assessment test and we will send you your free voucher for the AWS Certification exam (valid for 2 months).
Once you pass the AWS Certification exam – stay with us! We will be sending you Cloud vacancies and we will invite you to job fairs. Also, you can continue studying with us to get prepared for other AWS Certifications.
What you'll learn
- Summarize the working definition of AWS
- Differentiate between on-premises, hybrid-cloud, and all-in cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud
- Explain the six benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe the core security services within the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management
- Define the core billing, account management, and pricing models
- Explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Compute in the Cloud
- Global Infrastructure and Reliability
- Storage and Databases
- Monitoring and Analytics
- Pricing and Support
- Migration and Innovation
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Basics
- Exam preparation workshop
What you'll get
- Access to preliminary self learning content
- Seat in an authorized vILT AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials class (12 hours)
- Seat in the exam preparation workshop
- Access to the exam preparation platform
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Voucher
- Additional support, events, coaching, job offers and more.
How much time do you need to dedicate to the program
- ~2 hours for preliminary self-learning and assessment
- Seven 90-minute vILT class sessions (afternoon hours: 18 – 19:30)
- Half day (9-13) exam preparation workshop
- Time dedicated to additional activities (support, coaching, events and more)
- The time needed to prepare for the exam may vary depending on your experience